NOW we've got a guestbook. Add your comments! See what others have to say. It's right here!
WELCOME TO OUR NEW MEMBERS !
forget: if you lose the details on your way, you can
always get recorded information from
THE DRINK CLUB LINE at 1-212-674-7018 (#1). (Put the number in your cell phone!)
Also, LOOK AROUND IF YOU DON'T SEE US! Sometimes restaurants have back rooms that are
hard to spot. AND ASK, we'll usually tell a server that we're DRINK CLUB if anyone asks! In any case,
you'll see the drink club sign on one or another table. (That's the sign at the top of this page.)
Drink club is in no way affiliated with the ibec Language Institute. It is an open organization. Anyone not
horrible can attend. That means no one currently affiliated with SONY, CompUSA or the
Morgan Post Office facility is allowed.
Oh yeah, someone asked about THE RULES. So I've started a list.
1. Tell everyone you know about DRINK CLUB.
2. Tell everyone you know about DRINK CLUB
3. Never eat before DRINK CLUB.
4. If it's your first night, you HAVE TO drink. (But not
alcohol, if, for some weird reason,
you don't drink it.)
5. You can (and should) bring friends and strangers to DRINK CLUB.
6. PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE! Don't forget to
leave money for tax and tip!! This is NEW YORK.
We tip 20% or AT LEAST twice the tax. Servers live from their tips. Giving 10% or less is
STEALING! I don't like the system any more than you do, but that's the system.
7. On the DRINK CLUB closest to your birthday, you have one drink free.
8. If you can't find us TEXT Mykel at 646-379-4490. NO PHONECALLS PLEASE!
9. Make sure you check EVERYWHERE. We're not always easy to find. We may be in a back room-- or outside!
FOR DRINK CLUB if you can't find us. We'll
usually tell the bartender or Maitre d' or some
on the floor near the entrance.
11. Try to come EARLY-- or at least on time. That way we can score a table, and the on-time folks won't feel so lonely
IF NO ONE SHOWS BY 10:30, MYKEL LEAVES!!!
12. FEMALES are encouraged to join us. We don't bite. This is NOT a boy's club!LAST WEEK!
NEXT DRINK CLUB:
35 W 8th St
A,C,E,B,D,F to W 4th
Come thirsty! And welcome to all the new guys and gals.
It's the first drink club of
GET DRINK CLUB INFO BY
To join the DRINK CLUB E-MAILING LIST, CLICK HERE.
Here's a map (click on it
for more details):
You can get to
the REVIEW of this place, along with
a bunch of other information about
the bar by clicking Mykel's picture below.
And don't forget EAT CLUB...
a new restaurant every month.
Next will be the letter G... for GUYANA!
LUNCH! At 2:59 PM
13217 Liberty Ave
A-train to Lefferts Blvd.