THE DRINK CLUB PAGE
|Click (or touch) HERE for info
about the NEXT DRINK CLUB.
Click here for info about the NEXT DRINK CLUB.
Check below for a NEW RULE, to make Drink Club more
affordable to those on poverty wages... or with smaller
DRINK CLUB is a weekly social gathering of drinkers from around the world.
No membership fee, just the joy of getting soused.
NOW we've got a guestbook. Add your comments! See what others have to say. It's right here!
WELCOME TO OUR NEW MEMBERS !
Don't forget: if you lose the details on your way, you can always get recorded information from
horrible can attend. That means no one currently affiliated with SONY, CompUSA or the
Morgan Post Office facility is allowed.
Oh yeah, someone asked about THE RULES. So I've started a list.
1. Tell everyone you know about DRINK CLUB.
2. Tell everyone you know about DRINK CLUB
3. Never eat before DRINK CLUB.
4. If it's your first night, you HAVE TO drink. (But not alcohol, if,
5. You can (and should) bring friends and strangers to DRINK CLUB.
6. PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE! Don't forget to leave money for tax and tip!!
6a: NEW RULE: We understand that people suffer from a common
7. On the DRINK CLUB closest to your birthday, you have one drink free.
8. If you can't find us TEXT Mykel at 646-379-4490.
9. Make sure you check EVERYWHERE. We're not always easy to find.
10. ASK FOR DRINK CLUB if you can't find us. We'll usually tell the
11. Try to come EARLY-- or at least on time. That way we can score a
IF NO ONE SHOWS BY 10:30, MYKEL LEAVES!!!
12. FEMALES are encouraged to join us. We don't bite.
(click on the picture for more Drink Club 2015 pix)
You can see pix from the year's wildest night by clicking
on the link below:
TWO WEEKS AGO
|Mykel's 65th at Peculier|
The next Drink Club...
Ten Degrees Bar
121 St. Marks Place
Put on your down jacket... we're going where it's
Sunday, August 30th Early Dinner!
At 6:02 PM
108 8th Ave
New York, NY 10011
b/t 15th St & 16th St
Subway: A,C,E TO 14 St
Check for details and updates